We are now offering E-visits!
We will now be providing E-visits in order to provide care outside our walls during this time of crisis to encourage people to still “see” us. We are still here to provide health care to our patients. Patients will still need to call the nurse triage line to be evaluated to see if they can be seen for a virtual visit. Please click on the "Practice Info" tab to learn more.
A Message To Our Patients And Families About COVID-19
With coronavirus active in our community, Western Michigan Pediatrics has been making changes to help limit the spread of infection within our communities. We want to thank you for your patience and understanding as we work together to implement changes in our practice during this rapidly evolving situation. Please know that we are taking every action possible to protect our patients, community and staff from COVID-19. Here are a few important things to note.
- Children generally have mild symptoms with COVID-19 infection. www.cdc.gov and www.healthychildren.org have reliable information on their websites regarding coronavirus.
- In order to comply with Governor Gretchen Whitmer's executive order our office is implementing two policy changes (until further notice): Only one caregiver may accompany a child to their office visit and siblings will not be allowed in the office if they are not being seen as a patient.
- All staff will be screened for possible COVID-19 symptoms or exposure prior to arriving at work.
- We are eliminating the use of our waiting rooms for the time being. Patients will call the front desk from their vehicle upon arrival and will wait to be called into the office once a patient room is available. Additionally, select patients will be asked to wear masks. We are also increasing our sanitizing procedures.
- People experiencing a fever, cough or shortness of breath AND are concerned that they have been exposed to coronavirus should call the free screening hotline through Spectrum Health at 616.391.2380. We do not currently have tests available in our offices.
- We will continue to see children for their well visits and other routine appointments.
- Social distancing is our best tool for combating the COVID-19 pandemic. Please practice good hand washing, try to avoid touching your face, and stay home as much as possible.
We will be updating our website and Facebook page as new changes or recommendations occur.
The Physicians at Western Michigan Pediatrics
WELCOME DR. WILLIAMS! Western Michigan Pediatrics welcomes Amanda Williams, MD.
Dr. Williams will see patients at the Jenison location Monday through Friday beginning November 2019.
Coming in 2020....Our Jenison office will be moving to a new location...Right down the road! Keep watching our Facebook page for updates!
Congratulations to DR. JEREMY VEENEMA who has been voted into the top 10 pediatricians in West Michigan. See the entire guide of all the top Doctors, Dentists etc.at GRKIDS.com.